Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas in my Country Kitchen 2014

 Welcome back dear friends!
I hope you are enjoying Christmas in the Country as much as I am.
Today we take a break from the tours and we will be
enjoying my farmhouse kitchen decorated for the holidays.
Grab a cup of coffee and make yourself at home...





























This is just a glimpse of my holiday decor.
On the sidebar on my site, there are several other links to holiday decorating shares.

Thanks so much for visiting and Merry Christmas!
~Brooke~
_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
Christmas in the Country has started!
I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!
I am also hosting a holiday themed link party going on right now.
There is also a Christmas in the Country Pinterest page for you to follow.
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

7 comments :

  1. Very festive! I love the plaid wall and the green plate rack! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how homespun everything looks - and I love all of your snowmen!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful home that you have created. You have a very special gift! I love it all! Visiting from DIY by Design! Have a great day and a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a wonderfully decorated kitchen and I'll be featuring you tonight at the "What's YOUR Prodigal Piece?" link party! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a warm and cozy kitchen. Love your plaid paper.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!