Sunday, November 30, 2014

Vintage Style for the Holidays in my Front Entry

Welcome back my dear readers....
Hoping your weekend is a happy one with family and friends.
Today I am sharing the front entry area with my vintage touches.


 I love eclectic style, an anything goes attitude toward home decor.  I believe if you enjoy it, go for it.  Whatever that might be.  Holiday decor can be anything, and the more outside the box, the better.
 This year I have been very into vintage photos.
I have then tucked into vignettes all year long.
I started with the Antique Photo Garland I showed you last week.
I was so happy with how it turned out.
 In this area I am styling more for winter than just Christmas.
I added little tidbits like the antique brass pull...
 Twine and clothes pins... little cards and sweet burlap flowers.
 And of course... burlap anywhere I could.
Vintage decor is so much fun to display.
You can layer and build on small simple objects you love.
Think outside the box, share little treasures and keepsakes.
They do not need to be kept in drawers and boxes.
Get them out and display them.
And smile each time you pass by...

This area was just part of my Christmas Home Tour.
Please click on over if you did not see it already.

xxx....Brooke 

_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    


Christmas in the Country has started!  I am so happy to share all the wonderful ideas, home tours and decorating posts. Each day I will share 3-4 home tours and features from the link party, right here at Creative Country Mom's!

I am also hosting a holiday themed link party going on right now.
Click here to add your own posts and see the holiday shares!
There is also a Christmas in the Country Pinterest page for you to follow.
Christmas In The Country - Blogger Holiday Home Tour and Link Party on Pinterest.

I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

4 comments :

  1. Stopping in from Amaze me Monday and enjoying your delightful entry! I love the mix of a little bit of burlap. I have added simple touches of white, silver, gold, and green with burlap accents this year as well. Pretty to look at in every corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm visiting from A Stroll Thru Life-and I love your vintage Christmas decor in your entry! I think the burlap adds the perfect touch to your beautiful treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home is breathtakingly beautiful! Love all the natural and vintage elements you decorated with. Such a pretty entry way! Thank you for sharing all your lovely rooms at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a merry Christmas season!

    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!