Thursday, November 13, 2014

Rustic Holiday Wreath

It's that time of the year!
Time to start reworking your holiday decor!!
 Today I am sharing a simple rustic wreath that I reworked with burlap ribbon.



I love to work at my kitchen island and have holiday music on.
It gets me in the mood to decorate!
One of the best things you can have when working with wreaths is a stand.
I have had this one about ten years and I love it for displays...
but it is WONDERFUL when you are making wreaths too.
This way you can balance your design and get the hooks and wires secure.
Hey... no peeking at the kitchen Christmas look... we will save that for the tour!
 I really like this simple burlap ribbon.
It was a steal at Walmart at $4 for 10 yards...
I should have gotten more... next time.

I just added some berries and pine cone picks and the burlap makes it.
I love these flat twig forms.  I redo them from fall to winter.
I have a bunch more to show you.... hope you will become a new follower.

Happy Holidays and God Bless!

xxx...Brooke

_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    
I am so excited and happy to be hosting my first Blogger Home Tour this December!  So far we have 20 homes on the tour... there is still time to add yours to the list.  Please contact me at creativecountrymom@gmail.com for more information.

Christmas In The Country - Blogger Holiday Home Tour and Link Party on Pinterest.

I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

2 comments :

  1. This is so pretty! I love that you used burlap :)

    xx
    Mila
    milaslittlethings.com
    milawayable@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its perfect for your country decor! I love the burlap touch...it sure is popular this year again. Enjoy your beautiful kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!