Friday, November 21, 2014

Cold Morning at the Lake and "Christmas in the Country" Deadline...

Burr... it was 18 this morning when the kids got on the bus.
Quite a bit of frost on the trees, but the snow is melted.


Gypsy and I are in hibernation mode.
 We only go out when we have to.
I am slowly getting my Christmas mess put away 
and planning my Thanksgiving meals.

I am happy to be somewhat done decorating, 
but still wanting to do a bit more here and there.

I don't think I am doing a big tree this year.
I am looking around and I don't even think we will miss it.

Tomorrow is the Christmas Parade and Stroll.
Cold and rain... but we are trying to go.
This weather certainly gets us in the mood!



I am so excited and happy to be hosting my first Blogger Home Tour this December!  So far we have over 30 blogger homes on the tour... 

Time is running out to sign up!
I will be closing the list on Monday Nov 24th.
Visit here to add your blog to the schedule.
Please contact me at creativecountrymom@gmail.com for more information or questions.

Happy Holidays and God Bless!xxx...Brooke

_________________________________________________________

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    

Christmas In The Country - Blogger Holiday Home Tour and Link Party on Pinterest.

I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!