Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas Inspiration - Lea Matthews Interiors

I have a special treat for you today.
We are going to visit the Holiday displays at a favorite business of mine.

 Today our garden club visited for a fun lesson on holiday decorating.
These busy designers are seasonal decor experts!
 Around each corner is a new delight.
 It is hard to take it all in... the wonderful furniture and the magnificent trees.
 I love that they are not afraid of color... so bright and festive.
  I am glad I took the pictures, not just to share with you...
But to inspire me in my own decor.
 I love the use of all the door frames and entries.
This gold tree was a favorite of our group.
 Natural with berries is always in style.
 What a lovely scene.
I love the rich colors.
 This entire room would be lovely in my home!
(I use these same colors)
 But this was my favorite... all of the glitter and glam!
 So many beautiful ideas.
Which is your favorite?
I love them all!

If you live near the Evansville Indiana area, please make plans to visit them soon.
You can also visit them online at www.leamatthews.com.
They have a facebook page you can follow....

I try to visit at least every few months.
So much inspiration for us...
How is your decorating coming along?

Thanks So Much For Visiting!

xxx...Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  
    
I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!