Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas in the Country Home Tour - Creative Country Mom's Vintage Home and Garden


Oh my it is time to start the Christmas Party!
Can you believe that?

Welcome To Christmas in the Country at Creative Country Mom's!
We will be hosting over 40 blogger home tours and a special two week holiday themed link up party starting in just a few minutes!  I am so proud to share these wonderful homes and bloggers with you.  Each day from November 28th till December 12th will be a special new post with the home tour links and features from the party.  I am so excited to see what everyone has done this year!

Okay, lets start with a tour of my Indiana Country Farmhouse!

~Country Kitchen~












~Family Room~














~Master Bedroom~







~Front Entry~







~Vintage Style Office~








Wow, that was a big post!

I wish each and every one of you could see the house in person.
(I never think the picture do it justice.)

Okay, I will have two new posts following this one...
one for the link party... and another sharing the new homes on tour today!
Get your posts ready to share....
See you in a bit! xxx...

Happy Holidays and God Bless!

_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    

Christmas In The Country - Blogger Holiday Home Tour and Link Party on Pinterest.

I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

20 comments :

  1. Your home is beautiful, I so enjoyed the tour! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG is that your dog? Is it a great Dane?You have gone to so much trouble and your home is beautiful,I hope to join in next year if we can get our mail sorted one of us is ending up in the others spam box for sure.I made a heap of stuff to join in even made paper bark Christmas trees!
    Where do you get the energy to do all that you do?
    Amazing!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, welcoming home you have! Visiting today from the link at Silver Pennies Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great look, Brooke, all throughout your home. I love how you make subtle displays, all of which blend in so nicely to existing decor. Your small trees are adorable, love the one in the high chair. I would imagine those are much more manageable, at least for storing. Thanks for hosting us all on this twelve days of home tours, I am happy to be part of it, and delighted I could be ready enough to open my doors on this first day.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is looking so nice...love the little trees here and there...you have a very comfy looking home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home looks lovely and ready for Christmas! I love all the antiques and vintage touches in your rooms. Thanks for sharing!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke,
    Oh, dear friend. . .how I L O V E your Country Kitchen!!!
    So~o~o similar to my "Dream Home" Kitchen left behind on the other side of the Prairie!
    I LOVE the plaid wallpaper!!!
    Your Joy pillow, Snowman on the shelf with stockings hung here and there
    make this a comfortable and inviting "Gathering Place"!!!
    I'll be back to see each room individually throughout the Holiday Season!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your home is lovely. I'm quite envious of you because of that buggy seat! If yours ever disappears, well I can't promise it wasn't me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brooke,

    Your home is beautiful and I love all those rusty metal vases you have. Beautiful home from the inside and out. Sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brooke your home is so beautiful! LOVE all of the holiday touches and I think your sweet dog is enjoying them too! Thanks so much for inviting me to be a part of your tour!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brooke, I just love your home and style. Beautiful! Have a great weekend! Maria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Christmas decor is beautiful. So much eye candy. I was checking out every picture really focusing on all your vintage finds. Thanks for letting me be part of the party.

    Shannon ~ bohemianjunktion.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such fun! You are ready for the holidays. Thank for sharing this tour with us! Di@Cottage-Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to let you know that this post is featured as the "one that caught my eye" on my Pink Saturday post this weekend.

    Happy Pink Saturday. Thank you for sharing.♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just beautiful Brooke! Love your homespun home full of things from the past...perfect!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Everything is just beautiful Brooke! I love that little tree on the high chair! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wanted to let you know I will be featuring this at tonight's party!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found your blog. I have a pair of the crewel curtains that you have in your dinning room area plus a long valance. I have been looking for a good home for these. Any interest. misspittypat51@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. would you be interested in another pair of the crewel curtains like those in your dinning area? I need a good home for them. Plus I have a long valance that matches Let me know, thanks. misspittypat51@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!