Thursday, November 27, 2014

Christmas In The Country Holiday Link Up Party ---- Share Your Posts HERE!!



Are you ready for some Christmas Inspiration? 

Christmas is the Country is Officially OPEN!!


Here is where we can all share our posts about decorating, crafts, baking... anything Holiday or Winter themed.  The party will run from November 27th thru December 12th!  As well as this fun link party, every day I will be sharing wonderful blogger home tours.  We will have 44 decorated homes on the tour this year!

What do you need to do?
Just add the logo above or link your posts back to me at

I will be featured posts as well... 
so make sure you follow my site
to see if your posts was FEATURED!
I will also be featuring posts on our Christmas in the Country Pinterest page.
So make sure you follow it as well!

Okay, lets party!

Happy Holidays and God Bless!

xxx...Brooke

_________________________________________________________
Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    

Christmas In The Country - Blogger Holiday Home Tour and Link Party on Pinterest.

I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

11 comments :

  1. Thanks for hosting, Brooke! Looking forward to All Things Christmas/holiday/winter for inspiration!
    Have a wonderful season- I just know you will! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke, let the festivities begin! Thank you for being our host of this very ambitious circle of tours for the 2014 holiday season. I'm happy to join on this first day, and look forward to seeing all the labors of love out here in blogland.
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the linky party, Brooke. What fun! laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke,
    WoW!!!
    What amazing featured guests post, dear friend!!!
    Thank you for hosting Christmas in the Country!!!
    Happy 1st Day of December!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting Brooke! I have really been enjoying all the home tours and all the party links. Have a great week! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for hosting this great linky party! XX Jo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting, a great party!!!
    Merry Christmas!!!!
    XO
    Blessing
    Isora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!