Saturday, November 15, 2014

Chandelier Barn Market - Christmas Show



It is blustering cold in Indiana.
Like seriously cold for November.
But that did not stop the crowds... at the Christmas Chandelier Market.
 After so many request, my friends at Wilson Farms opened their barn
for a 2nd market show only two months after their first time, but very successful fall show.
Crowds lined up at 4 pm.... and a shots rang out to open this country farm venue.


Welcome to Country Christmas at Chandelier Barn Market folks...
I wish every one of you could have been with me.
Lisa always has her farm decorated so cute.
I loved this vintage sleigh.
She had hay bales and a fire to warm up a bit.
But the anticipation of all the wonderful treasures kept us warm.
Beautiful vignettes were everywhere.
 I fell in love with Santa all over again.
 This market is much smaller than the last one.
I think she said only 6 vendors... but they brought beautiful goods.
Everyone was in the holiday mood, but there was all kinds of displays.
We were all bundled up in the cold, but the ladies managed to do it beautifully.
This is my friend Jane and I love her outfit... those boots are DARLING!
 I took this shot... then let that wheel go and not buy it!
I loved it... but don't worry... I found some goodies.
 Vintage, shabby, distressed... all beautiful and many handmade items.
 So many ideas and wonderful displays.
Classic Country Christmas never goes out of style around here.
Only 41 days till Christmas... wow this year has went fast.
I loved the first market so much and I was so happy this one was a hit too.
 Everyone I saw was having fun... and purchasing.
In just a few minutes the displays had changed and ladies had arm fulls of trinkets.
 As I woke up this morning there is frost in the ground.
The market is starting in a few minutes again.
 It is cold, but this is such a wonderful place to visit....
I didn't hear any complaints... if anything...
It just got us more in the mood to decorate!

Okay, here is how you can follow the Chandelier Barn Market...
https://www.facebook.com/chandelierbarnmarket


And here is my post about the Fall one if you missed it....
http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-trip-to-chandelier-barn-market.html

Happy Holidays and God Bless!

xxx...Brooke

_________________________________________________________

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  Brooke has started doing freelance photography work, contact her for your business or family photography needs.  She also provides social media training and services including graphic design work for other websites and area businesses.
    

I am so excited and happy to be hosting my first Blogger Home Tour this December!  So far we have 20 homes on the tour... there is still time to add yours to the list.  Please contact me at creativecountrymom@gmail.com for more information.

Christmas In The Country - Blogger Holiday Home Tour and Link Party on Pinterest.

I am linking to the parties found below this post on my page.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

3 comments :

  1. It was so pretty Brooke! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun place to look around. Love the welcome sign and the old sleigh. Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your feature on Silver Pennies and thought i'd take a look.. Wow do I ever wish I lived closer so I could have shopped ;).. Such beautiful items!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!