Saturday, November 1, 2014

Best of September & October Posts at Creative Country Mom's

 Happy November!
 Today we can celebrate the best of fall...
and look back on some of my favorite posts!

 I also wanted to show you a few pics of the girls.
 Madison is 15 and Morgan is 12.
 They are good models for mom.
 Isn't this a beautiful barn?
It is Villwock Farms in Edwardsport Indiana.
I just can't get enough of this short season.

I have to admit... I bought a small tree yesterday.
I have it up in our Master Bedroom... no lights...
But it is looking a bit like Christmas already.
Especially since it sleeted on my in town yesterday...

But lets remember all the fun fall posts I have shared!

Okay, which one was your favorite?

Me... I love the Barn Market one and the Vintage Camper Tour.
So much fun!

Thanks So Much For Visiting!

xxx...Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  
    
I am linking to the parties found on my sidebar.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!