Monday, October 27, 2014

Covered Bridge Festival 2014

 Let's take a little road trip about two hours north of me....
To the Covered Bridge Festival.


 Let me start out by saying it has rained for days!
And it is misting our entire way up.
 Those grey clouds don't looks so good...
But that will not stop the crowds.... 
We are pretty die hard around here.
But remember you have to park in a muddy corn field... 
We took hubby 4WD truck.
It was a sloppy mess.
But we made it to Bridgeton.
The covered bridge at this location had to be rebuilt a few years ago.
But it was still so pretty.
Love to hear the water running.
 There were lots of fall displays...
 Arts and crafts...
 And even a bit of Christmas.
 I loved the old tractors and displays.
 And the original buildings.
 But I have to tell you it was cold...
 And very muddy... look at this ladies shoes and carts.
She was one of the cleaner ones....

What did I get?
Lots and lots of food...
Some home fragrance sprays...
the two vintage photographs I showed you this past week...
A wedding gift....
And stuff for the girls...
of course.


That goes without saying.

I am going to share some Vintage Decor eye candy in the 2nd post.

So stay tuned for a part two.....

Thanks So Much For Visiting!

xxx...Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  
    
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? 
Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party right here at 
I am linking to these wonderful parties.
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!