Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Country Fall Decor on the Buggy Seat....

Welcome back my dears!
Today we are taking a peek at the fall pretties on my buckboard.


This area is home to several plants... so just a bit was added.
 It is right next to my new statement wall with fall accents.
  So I did a little diy and made my sign stand up by screwing a board to the bottom.
Yes, I am pretty proud of myself... and I added a bow... shocking huh?
It makes a nice welcome to our family room.
I have much more to show you.... come back real soon!

Thanks So Much For Visiting Today!

xxx...Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at local gardening education events and area organizations and clubs.  
    
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? 
Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party right here at 
I am linking to these wonderful parties.
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!