Saturday, September 13, 2014

The Gypsy Pearl - A Vintage Camper Tour

Let me introduce you to the Gypsy Pearl...
A vintage camper restyled by The Salvage Sisters of Franklin Indiana.
 Today's tour will be hosted by my mom.. Kate.
See, she spends her whole winter in a 5th wheel.
She knows all about camping... well... glamping.
Her's is pretty decked out with a fireplace and granite counter tops...
But my momma fell head over heels for this little darling.
We visited her because she was on display at The Chandelier Market last weekend.
If you did not see my post about this Country Living style fair in Southern Indiana,
please visit it here.,,, My Trip To Chandelier Barn Market

 This is my oldest Madison.
She loved it too, she is my vintage girl.
She looks pretty at home don't you think?
 It is definitely a girls camper.
 We all loved the sweet little touches.
 The white fabric is perfect.
With touches of pink and yellow.
 It was small, but the space was well laid out.
 And every inch was decorated.
 It has a small kitchenette.
And bathroom with more storage.
I loved the maps on the door.

This is beyond cute... 
I could not wait to share it with you.


You can visit The Salvage Sisters Antique Market, 
they have a store at
398 E Jefferson St, Franklin, Indiana (317) 736-4353

 Here is a few pics of their display at the fair.
 I snagged them from the facebook page.
I wanted you to see how much fun their booth was.

Online they have a very neat Facebook Page...

I know they would love it if you would come and visit or like them on FB.
I know I will be planning a trip as soon as I can!

xxx....Brooke



Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Area Organizations and Clubs.  To see more of her home and garden visit www.creativecountrymom.com.
I have a new group board, started this week! Let me know if you would like to submit your own vintage style decor!! Follow Brooke Kroeger -'s board Twice Loved - Best of Vintage Style Bloggers on Pinterest.
    
Enter your email address:
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party! Share anything garden themed, even home decor! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog? That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥ 
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

1 comment :

  1. What an awesome camper! It is so girly, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!