Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Trip To Chandelier Barn Market

Ever dreamed of hosting your own Country Living Fair?
 That is what my new friend Lisa Wilson dreamed of....

 And she lived in the perfect place to do it... 
Wilson Farm in Southern Indiana.
And it was just what you imagined...
A country farm surrounded by corn fields... 
we parked in the fields.
A lovely ranch style home set back under the trees.
Just stunning... perfect... wonderful.
 She had a group of ladies that were willing to help...

I know she would want me to list their names.
She had a tribe of volunteers and they all looked like they were loving every minute of it.
 I have to tell you... I am so impressed by these ladies and their families.
 Yes, they certainly showed us life is good on Wilson's farm!
 And so was the shopping!
 No flea market junk here!
 All of the vendors were to Lisa's dream theme....
 Creative... fun... original...funky... all things we love.
 Be still my heart!
 She has three large building all full of vendors.
 And I loved the straw on the floor!  Perfect touch.
 The feel of the event was so creative and fun.
Vendors dressed in lace and bling... like a party.
 And there was so much talent displayed.
 I am so in love with these chairs.
 Honestly awesome, fantastic... just wow.
 My group went on Saturday morning, the second day.
 But it did not feel picked over at all.
 Would you look at these wonderful displays?
 So, so much fun.
 I was junk-drunk!
 So many wonderful ideas.
 I met as many of the vendors as I could.
 Most were from the area... who knew?
 I have tried to follow all of them online now.
So I will give you the links and you can too!
Lisa, I am now such a fan of you...
We love dreamers... and wow did you dream big!

Here is my thoughts after the day.

#1.  It should have been in a magazine.
It was that pretty.
It was that neat.
It should have been on some tv show.
Or something.

#2.  I want to do a booth next time.
I am not sure what or how...
But I would love to be a part of it.

#3.  Lisa Wilson...  you need a blog.
We would love to see more of your house and work!
(Of couse we would.)



If anything we would love you just for hanging a Chandelier in your barn!

-------------------------------------------

Okay, here are the links for more info and to follow these wonderful artists.


The Barn Market Page start here for info and photos from the show.


This is Lisa... and her creations are called Altered Elements.

Little Red Porch

Rustic Owl Primatives

Lola Rue

Barley Moon Salvage

Amy Hendersweet 

Refind Designs

Okay, I know there is so, so, so many more!
If you want your booth added give me the link.
I will so glad to do so.

Was this cool or what?
xxx....Brooke




Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Area Organizations and Clubs.  To see more of her home and garden visit www.creativecountrymom.com.
I have a new group board, started this week! Let me know if you would like to submit your own vintage style decor!! Follow Brooke Kroeger -'s board Twice Loved - Best of Vintage Style Bloggers on Pinterest.
    
Enter your email address:
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party! Share anything garden themed, even home decor! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog? That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥ 
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

2 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On all of your wood items, do you use a stencil for the wording? I have tried getting my items to look this neat and I know there has to be an easier way... Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!