Thursday, September 25, 2014

A Crisp Fall Morning....

Good Morning from my Indiana home....
It is a magical Fall sunrise here at the lake....


 I wanted you to enjoy the first rays of light thru the arbor.
Softly glowing towards the gardens.
 Blessed new day...
 But there will not be much time in the garden today.
 My yard sale starts in a few hours...
 I am finally trying to get the basement cleaned up!
 And pass along some of my loot!
 But until it gets busy I will enjoy the birds chirping...
 And the kittens playing in the garage....
I did not show you how full it is today!
My car is out for all the tables and boxes.
I had not shown you my new Fusion yet... I just love it.

Thanks so much for visiting and maybe I will see you at the sale!
xxx....Brooke 



Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Area Organizations and Clubs.  To see more of her home and garden visit www.creativecountrymom.com.
I have a new group board, started this week! Let me know if you would like to submit your own vintage style decor!! Follow Brooke Kroeger -'s board Twice Loved - Best of Vintage Style Bloggers on Pinterest.
    
Get All My Posts Directly In Your Inbox!
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party! Share anything garden themed, even home decor! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog? That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥ 
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!