Sunday, August 17, 2014

White Blooms in the Cottage Garden


Do you love the soft, romantic looks of white blooms in the garden?
Lets take a look at some of mine blooming this week!











Today I wanted to share some lovely white blooms in the garden.
White is prefect for the cottage look, don't you agree?

The hydrangeas are Limelight and Pink Diamond.
And the phlox is David.
I am not sure the name of the hosta.

Thanks so much for stopping by...Brooke 

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.  Her home and garden is located in Southern Indiana and open to small groups upon request.  You can contact her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you.  Let's Keep In Touch!
    
Enter your email address:
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, 
every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Looking to share your own home and garden posts?  Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party!   Share anything garden themed, even home decor!   Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage Don't miss this huge event every week!  We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty!  Don't blog?  That's okay!!  You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...
♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥ 
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

2 comments :

  1. You have a lovely house. Wonderful location and landscape too. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna@Gardens Eye ViewAugust 17, 2014 at 11:23 AM

    I love white blooms and have a garden just for them....just spied my garlic chives blooming. Once they do I know summer is coming to a close.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!