Welcome to Tuesday Garden Party!
This week I am the host!
I want to thank all of you for joining us for last weeks party!
We had 76 entries, so if you have not seen them... click here.
Thank you for sharing all your gardening progress, wisdom and inspiration with us each week! When you link your post here it will automatically be seen on all FIVE blogs – all you have to do is link to ONE of our sites. Feel free to follow our Tuesday Garden Party Pinterest board where you may get a sneak peak of our weekly favorites and features, and search and follow #TuesdayGardenParty on any of your social media!
From your host for this week, Brooke @ Creative Country Mom:
Really, this is August in Indiana?
I am in udder amazement.
Temps in the low 60s till mid-morning have made me energized to clean-out perennial beds and declutter the garden. By cutting back particularly seedy spreaders, I am getting the jump on the 2015 season. I was a lazy garden girl last year and fed the birds my seedheads all winter long.
This spring all the weeding about did me in!
So I will be saving a few seeds and the rest go to the compost pile!
Plus, my beds look so much better.
I hope you will pop on over and see more of my country garden.
1. Special Pretties In The Garden by Two Cottages and Tea
2. Dining Room Reveal by Junk Chic Cottage
3. Oxalis: The Easiest, No Fail, Houseplat Ever by Sprout's Gardening
4. August Garden Tour by New House, New Home
5. Moving Moments by My Garden Diaries
Now onto what you have to share this week!
To Join the Co-Hosted Garden Party:
- Link anything garden related: what's growing/blooming, tips, ideas, progress, harvests, recipes using the harvests, preserving tips and recipes - even garden decor (but, please no other decor links - lets keep to the theme). Links will be open from 5:30am (PST) Tuesday through 11pm Thursday of each week.
- Please link directly to your blog post URL, not your blog homepage URL. Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
- By linking up to the Tuesday Garden Party you are giving the five blogs,listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
- If you wish to be featured, please include the “Tuesday Garden Party” button or a text link in your linked post (feel free to use the button found on the host's blogs).