Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday Garden Party 8/19



Welcome to Tuesday Garden Party!
This week I am the host!
I want to thank all of you for joining us for last weeks party!
We had 76 entries, so if you have not seen them... click here.


Thank you for sharing all your gardening progress, wisdom and inspiration with us each week! When you link your post here it will automatically be seen on all FIVE blogs – all you have to do is link to ONE of our sites. Feel free to follow our Tuesday Garden Party Pinterest board where you may get a sneak peak of our weekly favorites and features, and search and follow #TuesdayGardenParty on any of your social media!

From your host for this week, Brooke @ Creative Country Mom:


Really, this is August in Indiana? 
I am in udder amazement. 

Temps in the low 60s till mid-morning have made me energized to clean-out perennial beds and declutter the garden. By cutting back particularly seedy spreaders, I am getting the jump on the 2015 season. I was a lazy garden girl last year and fed the birds my seedheads all winter long.

This spring all the weeding about did me in!
So I will be saving a few seeds and the rest go to the compost pile!
Plus, my beds look so much better. 
I hope you will pop on over and see more of my country garden.
This week's lovely features....

1. Special Pretties In The Garden by Two Cottages and Tea
2. Dining Room Reveal by Junk Chic Cottage
3. Oxalis: The Easiest, No Fail, Houseplat Ever by Sprout's Gardening
4. August Garden Tour by New House, New Home
5. Moving Moments by My Garden Diaries
Now onto what you have to share this week!
---------------------------------------------------------------------- 
To Join the Co-Hosted Garden Party:
    1. Link anything garden related: what's growing/blooming, tips, ideas, progress, harvests, recipes using the harvests, preserving tips and recipes - even garden decor (but, please no other decor links - lets keep to the theme). Links will be open from 5:30am (PST) Tuesday through 11pm Thursday of each week.
    2. Please link directly to your blog post URL, not your blog homepage URL. Please do not link Etsy stores, giveaways, or other link parties.
    3. By linking up to the Tuesday Garden Party you are giving the five blogs,listed above, permission to feature your project and/or photos on our social media outlets and blogs.
    4. If you wish to be featured, please include the “Tuesday Garden Party” button or a text link in your linked post (feel free to use the button found on the host's blogs).  

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.  Her home and garden is located in Southern Indiana and open to small groups upon request.  You can contact her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home?  I would love to share it with you.  Let's Keep In Touch!
    
Enter your email address:
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, 
every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Looking to share your own home and garden posts?  Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party!   Share anything garden themed, even home decor!   Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail Cottage Don't miss this huge event every week!  We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty!  Don't blog?  That's okay!!  You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...
♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥  "Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!