Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunlit Sunday and Best of August Posts...

For Sunlit Sunday I am sharing a few scenes around the house.

 I have been overwhelmed by the notes and comments this month.
So many new followers and friends.
 I am happy to share my little posts with you...
 Little glimpses of our world.
 I know how much I enjoy seeing other peoples homes and gardens.
It is an privilege for me to share mine with all of you.

Here is the review for August... 
it is always fun to see them all together like this!


Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower.
-Brooke-




Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Area Organizations and Clubs.  To see more of her home and garden visit www.creativecountrymom.com.
    
Enter your email address:
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party! Share anything garden themed, even home decor! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog? That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥ 
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!