Saturday, August 2, 2014

Our Arbor Surrounded By Blooms












Today I decided to get shots of the arbor with all these blooms this week.
It is just glowing in the sun.
I don't have anything growing up it.
Just around it.
That way I can keep it clean and it looks nice all year.
Thanks so much for stopping by.
~Brooke~ 
Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Tuesday Garden Party!


Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

1 comment :

  1. Your arbor is gorgeous and what beautiful snaps! I love seeing your pretty gardens. You have one of the prettiest gardens in blogland.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!