Friday, August 29, 2014

Mad about Country Plaids!

Lets take a look around all the lovely patterns I have used in my country kitchen.
Plaids and checks, country colors...
greens, reds and creams... 
I just cannot get enough of.
 I have always gravitated to these colors.
 I see these lovely white kitchen and think... wow.
But I know I am a color person.
This sage green is a good example of the perfect neutral color to me.
It goes with everything.
 I have also been collecting this color pottery... *love*
 And of course anything metal and patina.... and garden of course.
 Like this old chicken feeder.
 This glass piece is in that same amber color.
I love its vintage style look.
 An old ladle with a touch of lace. 
 A bit of fabric on the hen...
I have pattern everywhere and it all works together.
 I took scraps of fabric and frayed it to make homemade bows.
 Perfect for the country tree.
 The rug is a favorite, too pretty for the floor.
More of that pottery... love this recent find.
 Many have asked me the wallpaper pattern... 
 I have no idea... I had the towels, curtain and runners in this print.
After we had the kitchen done I found the wallpaper in the very same pattern.
I snatched it up in the CLEARANCE BIN... love that.
 The little orange flicker of the light dances thru the glass jar.
 For me decorating for fall in the kitchen is easy!
 I will bring out a few trinkets... but it looks a bit fall all year.
 My whole house does, I love these colors.
 A peek into the family room.
An old wire basket makes a cute shelf for a plant.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please 
consider becoming a new follower...Brooke



Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and decorating and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Area Organizations and Clubs.  To see more of her home and garden visit www.creativecountrymom.com.
    
Enter your email address:
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party! Share anything garden themed, even home decor! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog? That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥ 
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, 
if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!