Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Limelight Hydrangea & Tuesday Garden Party

Welcome to the first five blog Tuesday Garden Party!
I am so excited to see the wonderful things you all share this week.

 This week I am sharing my Limelight Hydrangea.
 I have limbed it up into a small tree this year.
I am so happy I did, it has never looked better.
 I fell in instant love with its wonderful blooms.
I knew I just had to have one...
This shrub is about at maturity.
About 5 years old now.
I can see the blooms from inside the house too.
They are just beautiful... Okay... Lets Get The Party Started!






Thank you for sharing all your gardening progress, wisdom and inspiration with us each week! When you link your post here it will automatically be seen on all FIVE blogs - all you have to do is link to ONE of our sites. Feel free to follow our Tuesday Garden Party Pinterest board where you may get a sneak peak of our weekly favorites and features, and search and follow #TuesdayGardenParty on any of your social media!

From your host for this week, Jami @ An Oregon Cottage:
In my vegetable garden, I'm picking lots of beans, zucchini and tomatoes and watering like crazy in all my yard and gardens, just trying to keep everything from looking droopy! I've also had GREAT results from my homemade bug spray which I've tried to document for you in pictures, so look for an article on that in the coming week on An Oregon Cottage.
Here are the links from last week I'm featuring:


Okay - on to your links! What's going on in your gardening world?

Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.  Her home and garden is located in Southern Indiana and open to small groups upon request.  You can contact her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home?  I would love to share it with you. Let's Keep In Touch!
    
Enter your email address:
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party!  Share anything garden themed, even home decor!  Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail CottageDon't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog?  That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. It all happens right here at ...
♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

26 comments :

  1. Loving your 'Limelight' all limbed up. How beautiful it is! I'll link to my latest post about my garden's going into middle age. :) ~~Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, it was hard cutting it back so severe... but it looks so much better and now it is not out into the walkway.

      Delete
  2. Happy Tuesday, Brooke. Your Limelight is gorgeous! This is my first time linking up. I don't have a garden this year, as we're living in an apartment while we prepare to build a new cottage, so I'm linking up my cottage garden inspiration post. I hope that's okay. Thanks for the party. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, so glad to have you join us Nancy!

      Delete
  3. Your limelight hydrangea is incredible! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pat, it is a must have shrub.

      Delete
  4. Love all the great photos and link ups - Thanks for hosting!
    Carole @ Garden Up green

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carole! I just discovered yours as well. Added it to my weekly list!

      Delete
  5. Love the party! Thanks to all for hosting!!
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, thanks for linking up your posts!

      Delete
  6. Hi Brooke!
    So happy to be here... such fun and inspirational party!
    Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Brooke to invite me! Love yours hydrangeas.
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Brooke,

    I have never seen hydrangeas limbed up into a little tree; so pretty! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun idea, then you can do more under plantings.

      Delete
  9. Hi Brooke! Your gardens are so beautiful! I'm happy to get to come to your party today.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelia, wish you could see them in person! Especially in the Spring!

      Delete
  10. I love the hydrangea. Lots of great links! I will go visit a few. Thanks for hosting!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this is WONDERFUL for our first party!

      Delete
  11. Great synergy, Brooke. Thanks, gals, for doing this together! I don't have a post to link this week, but I'll be back soon, I promise! Just wanted to say thanks to everybody.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rita, you can always post a favorite from the past too! It does not have to be new!! So glad you liked it, I am thrilled.

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting Brooke! Have a great week! Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too Cecilia... I am painting the girls rooms and cannot wait to be done... and share it with you all! xxx...

      Delete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!