Monday, August 4, 2014

Early August In My Country Garden...













We made it to the first week of August!
The grass and trees are a bit stressed...
But the front gardens are still going strong!
Thanks so much for stopping by today....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.  Her home and garden is located in Southern Indiana and open to small groups upon request.  You can contact her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home?  I would love to share it with you. Let's Keep In Touch!
    
Enter your email address:
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party!  Share anything garden themed, even home decor!  Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail CottageDon't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog?  That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. It all happens right here at ...
♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

6 comments :

  1. We're in the midst of a heat wave ourselves here in central/north Alberta and I had to break out the hose to water the poor plants rather than just my watering can. I don't have the garden space I once had so not much to water. Yours looks good in the heat of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog's new look! Your garden looks lovely as usual :) Blessings, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unseasonably hot in the Pacific NW - Every time I turn around I am watering something or another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful garden. Wish I had that much garden space in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your gardens are SO pretty! And that house.....it's what dreams are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your use of rocks around your flower beds. I also love that your Cone flowers are almost as tall as your Japanese Maple. It's hot, dry and humid here in middle TN. so I've doing a lot of watering too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!