Friday, August 8, 2014

Butterfly Hunting...














Lately I've been doing a bit of butterfly watching...
waiting patiently...
for them to land...
and then quietly focus my camera...
and... SNAP!
Well... sometimes it works that way.
And sometimes its just me and the kittens sitting on the bench.

Thanks for stopping by today....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.  Her home and garden is located in Southern Indiana and open to small groups upon request.  You can contact her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home?  I would love to share it with you. Let's Keep In Touch!
    
Enter your email address:
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
The Best Garden Themed Weekly Link Party, every Tuesday right here at Creative Country Mom's!
Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party!  Share anything garden themed, even home decor!  Co-Hosted with Michelle from Simplify Live Love, Jami from An Oregon CottageShelly from Frugal Family Home, and Tracie from Fishtail CottageDon't miss this huge event every week! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog?  That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. It all happens right here at ...
♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

2 comments :

  1. The butterflies are beautiful. I have gotten to see the black one that you posted in my garden. Also, the black and orange ones. I wish, I would get a yellow one to come and visit my garden. There is a few caterpillars eating some of my herbs. But, I do not mind since I know they will turn into beautiful creatures soon. A few summers ago I went to a corner of my garden and a bunch of Monarchs flew out. Such a sight to behold. In the mean time, I keep adding butterfly attracting plants to my garden.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful garden with us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!