Monday, August 18, 2014

A Soft and Cozy Corner...

The rain is mostly over, but it still feels dreary.
Let me show you a country corner that glows with warmth on this dark day...

 County/vintage/farmhouse... what every you call it.
It is so welcoming and fun to decorate this way.
This is a corner of my office, that use to be the dining room.
Today I have the soft white lights on in the faux branches.
 They look so pretty as you look out the windows....
It is muggy and drab today.
{Kitty wants to come inside}
 The vintage highchair is a favorite to decorate.
Old books, lace and burlap ribbon is always welcome in my decor.
The little shade was a Goodwill score this summer for fifty cents!
I love adding the touch of red for fall. 

I know this is two posts in one day...
but I wanted to have something new to share at the Table-It Party.
xxx...Brooke


Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Area Organizations and Clubs.  
    
Enter your email address:
 Looking to share your own home and garden posts? Add them to the Tuesday Garden Party! Share anything garden themed, even home decor! We also have a new hashtag... #tuesdaygardenparty! Don't blog? That's okay!! You can get inspired by all the shares and lovely featured posts. 
It all happens right here at ...♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥ 
I am linking to the wonderful parties found here.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
*** I have recently switched to Google Plus comments, 
if you cannot use this program, feel free to email me directly at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.***

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!