Monday, July 14, 2014

Welcome Visitors To The Garden...












Hello my sweet friends...
Sharing some lovely shots of the little visitors to the coneflowers.
Hubby is off work this week and we are finishing up the projects.
All the floors are done and we will be finishing up the deck as well.
Been enjoying some family time and lots of cooking.

Come back this evening for the Home Sweet Garden party!
I can't wait for you to see the features.

xxx....Brooke


Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

12 comments :

  1. Wow...these images are amazing, especially the macro of the bumble bee. Nice photography of your garden!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! Love the butterflies and bees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your garden looks absolutely gorgeous and what wonderful photos :) I have to say here in PA, we are having a slow start and I have not seen too many bees. Hopefully we will get some warm weather back here soon. I was stopping by from Savvy Southern Styles Linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos of flowers with pollinators!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these flowers! Beautiful pictures with the butterfly :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Bumblebees and butterflies, God's own gift to little girls. Any girl's heart will flutter at the sight of a butterfly or humm at the tickle of a bumblebees. Love these photos, they speek personally to me. Have a great and oh so pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent photographs of coneflowers. I loved the butterfly images and the bumblebees too. I'm hoping to place some coneflowers into our garden soon.
    JM, Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning photographs! Thanks for sharing with the From the Farm Blog Hop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great close ups, I always love to see bees and butterfly
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  10. was für wunderschöne bilder!!! ich liebe ihre blumen!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  11. such gorgeous, happy images of a truly wonderful garden! happy pink saturday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...

    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!