Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vibrant Color in my Cottage Garden










You many not know it... but this is a first for me.
Photographing daylilies without deadheading them first.
I must say, I am trying to be more laid back with the garden this year.
With the wreck and busy schedule I have not been out there every morning like I use to be.
But I still think they look lovely, even with some spent blooms.
I hope you are enjoying your summer gardens as well.
~Brooke~

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

2 comments :

  1. Your garden is beautiful and so inspiring! Lovely summer flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Brooke... what an amazing season this is! My cottage garden has pretty much become a conifer haven but I love seeing yours... Best, Larry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!