Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunlit Sunday--7/20












It has been a beautiful week here at the lake.
We have been camping, finished the floors and finished painting the deck.
It's time to kick back and enjoy some down time!
Thanks for stopping by....Brooke
Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

3 comments :

  1. Your garden looks so beautiful and the view on the lake from your porch must be heavenly. Only recently found your blog and I enjoy reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garden looks so full and beautiful. I love the wide shots and the Daylilly close up is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden and beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!