Sunday, July 13, 2014

Phlox Blooms in the Summer Sun...

Is there anything prettier than old fashioned phlox in bloom?
It just says summer to me....  I just love these old fashioned beauties.
 These lovely blooms are Bright Eyes {Pink), David {White} and Old Fashioned Purple-Pinks.
 They look lovely with the Pinky-Winky Hydrangea.
 Just magical in the sun... and they smell good too.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~


Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

6 comments :

  1. Phlox is such a great addition to the colorful garden. And the pollinators love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of the best photos you've ever posted. It's so nice to see a different view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful gardens!! Love the video above it too. I just found you and have become a follower. Do you use anything on your phlox to keep powdery mildew away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are just lovely! Not least with 'Pinky winky'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love phlox. I wish it would spread quicker though. My neighbour really has a nice patch. Anyway, lovely pictures.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the combination of your phlox and hydrangeas. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!