Sunday, July 27, 2014

Orange is the Color of the Day







As I was walking thru the back gardens...
These bright orange marigolds and blanket flowers
were just glowing in the sun.
I love orange in the garden.... don't you?
~Brooke~
Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

5 comments :

  1. marigolds! my husbands favorite... but they dont come in pink and purple! lol! I usually plant a big tub full out by the barn especially for him... but not this year. now I feel a little guilty that I didnt! lol!
    happy sunday
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. marigolds! my husbands favorite.. but they dont come in pink or purple so I never plant them! lol! poor hubby! they are pretty though. lovely pictures.
    happy sunday
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos Brooke! I have really enjoyed all of your garden pictures this summer. I love coming here and getting inspiration from you!
    I hope you have a wonderful week sweetie!
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly love orange in the garden, especially on these hot summer days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Orange efinitely one of my faves, too! I plant marigolds every spring in planters all over my yard!! The photos are awesome, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!