Thursday, July 10, 2014

More Country Blooms...

Hello my dears and welcome to several new readers!
Just popping in to share a few blooms today.
 I finally have my computer set up again in the office again.
We had everything upstairs with the floors being done.
It feels good to get things back in order.... for now!
We are excited to go to a two concerts this weekend at two different country fairs.
The girls and I love to do stuff like that... plus it is a good excuse to eat fair food!
I am thinking an elephant ear is calling my name.
 Hubby is off work all next week.  
We will be doing several projects.  
And hopefully lots of time in the lake.
We will be finishing the deck and the floors.
I am so ready for it all to be done.
 Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower too.
~Brooke~

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

1 comment :

  1. So exciting to see new posts of your beautiful garden. I'm pinning you left and right! Hope you enjoy your time with hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!