Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Kicking Up My Heels In The Rose Garden --- 13,000 FB Followers Today!

Its a day to celebrate!
And kick up my heels!
{or my garden boots...}
As of this morning I have 13,000 Facebook Followers at Creative Country Mom's Garden!
That is wonderful news!
So today we are enjoying the Amber Flower Carpet roses.
 And the cute garden boots as hose stoppers!
Yes, there is a ugly wood post under there.
It is MUCH cuter with the boots!
The painted picket fence flag is a new thrift strore find for $2.
I repainted the blue area to cover some messy stars.
It is hanging on my bed frame trellis.
 These blooms are so delicate and pretty.
 I have to admit I have been having bug trouble this year with the roses.
The Jap. beetles have been horrible.


But maybe with the cooler weather they will let up a bit.

 More rusty-crusty goodies... nothing goes to waste... it all goes to the garden!
 Sweet repurposed Christmas bells hang from an old rusted watering can.
Thanks for touring the rose garden with me today. 
I hope you will consider becoming a new follower too.

Have you added your post to the Home Sweet Garden Party yet?
It's not too late!  Go see all the features and add your lovely work too!

xxx....Brooke

Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.  Her home and garden is located in Southern Indiana and open to small groups upon request.  You can contact her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
    
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

9 comments :

  1. Beautiful images - and Congratulations!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Lovely roses. And your thrift store finds are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. I enjoyed the tour of your lovely garden the boots made me smile. Hugs. P.S. I invite you to share your post at my blog hop ( link up tonight through Sat)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is adorable!
    Love it!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty garden you have! So many wonderful ideas.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your garden is gorgeous! I am happy I stopped by. Happy Pink Sauturday and enjoy your week! Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful.. Those boots there are so cute :)

    -Tanya
    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous garden Brooke and your boots made me smile.
    I'm delighted to be featuring your rose garden at Shabbilicious Friday tomorrow.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!