Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Round Up - Home and Garden Posts


Since July has been such a busy month here at Creative Country Mom's,
I thought it would be nice to do a little round up of all the posts!
31 days and 31 posts... that is a new record for me!
But I have enjoyed sharing each and every one with you.



Which one was your favorite?
Mine is the Late Summer Blooms on the Butterfly Hill.
I so enjoyed capturing the butterflies and the bees this month.

Thanks for visiting and please consider becoming a new follower if your not already.
~Brooke~


Brooke Berry Kroeger writes at the Creative Country Mom blog. There she shares her photography and country lifestyle. She enjoys incorporating vintage finds and repurposed treasures in her Southern Indiana farmhouse and garden. She is an avid gardener and grows a cottage-style free flowering “mass of color” landscape. She also does a video series called “Notes From A Country Garden” on YouTube.  She loves to talk about gardening and often lectures at area Gardening Events and Clubs.  Her home and garden is located in Southern Indiana and open to small groups upon request.  You can contact her at creativecountrymom@gmail.com.
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. 
Let's Keep In Touch!
    
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

3 comments :

  1. So much loveliness. It entices me to further explore your weblog ... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers are simply gorgeous! I hope to join your garden party soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure has been a wonderful month! My favorite is "Crepe Myrtles and More on the Butterfly Hill". A Butterfly Hill is something to have :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!