Monday, July 7, 2014

Home Sweet Garden Party {7/8}


Hello dear readers and welcome to this week's Home Sweet Garden Party!

Today I am sharing a peek at the new floors!
We are installing them everywhere carpet was in our downstairs.
About 800 sq ft... in the dining room, living room and family room.
They took us three days to do two rooms.
We still have the family room left to do.
Today I am trying to put things back together and decorate a bit as I go.
I am loving the new look and am so happy with the reclaimed look.


Okay, Now lets get to the FEATURES!
If you see your post grab a button.

There was so many lovely shares last week!
These are just a few that I knew you would enjoy...

Camp and Cottage Living's Budget Porch Decor


Bernideen's A Rose Theme for Tea in the Garden

Southern Seazon's When Life Gives You Lemons

Elizabeth and Co's June Garden Happenings
Debbie Dabble's Bright and Colorful Patio

Aiken House and Garden's Relaxing Under The Lilacs

The Dedicated House's Upstairs and Backyard

A Guide to Northeastern Gardening's The Four Seasons of Gardening

Maria's What's To Come





I can't wait to see what you share this week!
Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a new follower.
~Brooke~

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

9 comments :

  1. Brooke,

    Thank you for featuring my lemon tablescape. I love looking at your gardens. I hope someday that mine will look as good as yours.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    Thanks so much for the feature!! I will be giving you a Shout Out in my next post and on Google +!! Thanks for the party too!!

    Hugs,
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooke, I do get your emails when you blog, so thanks. I'm sort of familiar with your Tuesday postings, but not completely. How can I find old Tuesday postings on your website? I do enjoy your photos and videos and love to see what other gardeners are up to as well. I've only just recently started blogging, probably about 2 months now, and I do have a gardening section on my blog too. My blog's name is safariofthemind.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new floors are absolutely gorgeous! How fun! Lovely features also. Thanks for hosting! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brooke, you must be over the moon happy with your floors - what a tough job to accomplish, but they turned out so nice! Thank you for hosting, even in the middle of your mayhem.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brooke,
    Oh, my. . .your new floors are gorgeous!!!
    Can't believe that you are making such good progress!!!
    Your room is taking shape, quite nicely.
    Amazing porch ideas with your featured guests, dear friend!!!
    Thanks for hosting Home Sweet Garden Party each week!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the lovely feature Brooke! I'm honored to be included!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for hosting and for the feature! Made my night! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, some beautiful features here! Hope you had a great 4th. celeb weekend. Great party, thank you very much Brooke.
    Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!