Monday, July 14, 2014

Home Sweet Garden {7/15}

Hello there and welcome to the Home Sweet Garden Party!
I am so happy to have you join us this week!
 It's a bit overcast today... we had some rain overnight and it is cloudy.
But that could not stop me from getting a few garden photos.
 The cottage style beds are overflowing with blooms in July.
Actually it is a bit wild... but in a good way.
 I love to see the limelight hydrangea in bloom by the porch. 
 And of course all the phlox and daylilies.
 Bright Eyes is my favorite.
 Rose of Sharons are starting to bloom.
 Can you tell I love pink in the garden?
 I could take a million pictures of the coneflowers...
They are the perfect country wildflower.
 Henryii Clematis is blooming on the porch railings.
Okay, now lets see what you all have been up to.
First off... lets visit our lovely features.
If you see your post feel free to grab a button!
Heart Rocks in my Pocket's Radio Flyer on the Front Porch
Fun to Funky's Growing Mammoth Sunflowers
On Crooked Creektt's Bringing It Indoors
IMG_7347
Safari State Of Mind's From A Large Lot to a Postage Stamp
Fabby's Living's  June's Rosary Gathering Tea
The Dedicated House's The First Before and After at the New House


Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~


Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

12 comments :

  1. LOVE the phlox near the hydrangea - absolutely beautiful! Your garden looks wonderful, congrats on building such a showplace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, your garden is gorgeous, full of lovely flowers. What a beautiful time of year for gardens and yours demonstrates this. Beautiful images, I love it!
    Thank you so much for the feature sweet lady, what an honour it is for me to be surrounded by such great features too! You are so very generous and supportive!
    Thank you for this week's party and for hosting.
    Have a happy week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature! :) Your hydrangea's are lovely...that is the one thing I wish I could grow here (darn heat!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much gorgeous color! Coneflowers are a favorite here as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature! I'm so honored. Your garden is beautiful!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cottage gardens are beautiful and your arbor with phlox and daylillies is so inviting. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke, I'm so excited to be featured this week on Home Sweet Garden Party! Thank you so much! Your pictures are beautiful, especially the coneflowers. I've had them from time to time through the years, but don't have any at the moment. I just realized... I miss them! Thanks for the inspiration...I'm ordering some seeds for next year!
    Have a lovely day!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. A visual treat to see your garden. Love the close ups of the flowers especially. Thank you for Home Sweet Garden.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful home and Gardens! Love pink anywhere. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Enjoyed the garden tour .. lots of fabulous blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your garden looks amazing. An overcast day is my favorite time to take pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!