Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Crepe Myrtles and More on the Butterfly Hill....














I love this Nachez Crepe Myrtle more every year.
It is just stunning with the pink blooms on the butterfly hill this week.
I have not been out in the garden much the last couple days.
The heat and humidity are back.

There is much to be done... 
but I am still dealing with my small clutter in the house today.
I have repurposed a tv cabinet and am moving all of my jewelry making supplies
into the upstairs craft closets.
I will show you the painted cabinet soon.... stay tuned!

Thanks so much for visiting....Brooke
Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

5 comments :

  1. What an abundance of color you have! Is that a dwarf variety of crape myrtle? The color is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have lots and lots of pink in my garden. Your abundant coneflowers have encouraged me to get more of them in my garden - I just have three baby plants right now. I just purchased a packet of seeds, and will try my hand at starting seeds in hopes that our mild temps in Oct and Nov here in Raleigh will allow me to get the plants started reasonably well before winter sets in. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful garden and what lovely features! Thanks so much for hosting! Blessings, Cecili

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful beautiful flowers, and garden. I loved looking through it. I am with you, I have stayed inside the last couple of days its been so humid. I love the cooler temps and can get a lot done when its cooler, I love working in the garden but it seems that the time that I can get out there is just so dependent on weather.
    Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, wow, wow!!!!!!! ihre blumenbilder sind sooooo herrlich!!! alles liebe von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!