Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Colorful Cottage Garden in Full Summer Bloom

Welcome dear readers and new friends!
It is daylily season and we are in full bloom.
Today I am just sharing a tiny part of all the blooms.
Here is my rose garden area with cottage style plantings.
Enjoy the tour!!




















 Thanks so much for visiting and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

6 comments :

  1. I love summer and your riotous color in your garden, Brooke! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great garden. There's so much color and so many cute little decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping over for a visit from my front porch! Your gardens are beautiful! I love the variety and how you have it mixed, it looks so natural. I am now a follower and will be back to visit often. I love your blog, you have lots of creativity! Dazee (www.gr8tfull.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color set against your classic white backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely garden you've created. With the lilies and other flowers, the colours are beautiful. An arbour and white picket fence just add to the charm. That's a very impressive view you have as well.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely garden, I really want to get out in the garden its either been too hot or wet. I am getting ideas for now and hoping for the best, Looking at other garden inspires me. LOVE it
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!