Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blue Skies and Lake Views at the Butterfly Hill...

Hello dear readers and welcome to the lake!
It has been beautiful these past few days for the holiday.
I wanted to share some pictures of the native plantings at my butterfly hill garden....
Enjoy the tour!!

















Thanks so much for visiting today and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

5 comments :

  1. Your pictures are so beautiful .I wish i could live in a awsome place like you are .i love my home and tiny gardens ,but your place is a dream for me !
    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous garden. I have to tell you that I've been thinking about your gardens since discovering your blog last week. It's very inspirational and I visit when I need a bit of cheering. I'd love for you to share this outdoor post on The Maple Hill Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your flowers are so beautiful and your lake view is 2 die 4!! I could sit out there all day with a glass or two of lemonade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely spot that bench is! Thanks for sharing this at History & Home this week, take care: Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!