Wednesday, July 16, 2014

A Very, Very Pink Garden Post!

Welcome back dear friends and new visitors.
My hubby is on vacation this week and I am just popping in to share
some of the new pictures I have taken this week.
I am still in love with the new camera!
Enjoy all the pink blooms on the Butterfly Hill today...























Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower.
~Brooke~

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor! 
Don't blog?  That's okay!! 
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts. 
It all happens right here at 

5 comments :

  1. I enjoy your blog so much .Love your pictures .Pink is my favorite color !! The picture with the lake in the back is a dream for me !!
    Greatings from Holland ,Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pinks. Soooo pretty. Love the name Butterfly Hill, too. I assume you get lots of those lovely creatures.

    Great photos! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful photos. Love them all. Happy Pink Saturday!
    Hugs
    Charo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so much wonderful pink! HPS :)
    Pink hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pinks in your garden, Brooke - especially the Cone Flowers! I will be featuring your post in this week's Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!