Sunday, June 8, 2014

Start of Hydrangea Season featuring 'Invincibelle Spirit'

Hello dear friends... welcome back!
Today I wanted to share with you the beginnings of hydrangea season this year.
I grow about 15 different varieties in all...
You can see them on my 'All About Hydrangeas' page.
The pink beauty I am showcasing today is a new variety called Invincibelle Spirit by Proven Winners.
I planted it about four years ago under the window box.
Honestly... the first two years I was disappointed with it.
Then last year it just exploded in color and new growth.
This years it is just stunning.
Covered in blooms and standing up strong.
I can just imagine as it matures what a lovely focal point it will be with the pink roses.
Can't wait to show you more!
Happy Gardening....Brooke

9 comments :

  1. I have seen Invincibelle Spirit growing locally, and it is gorgeous. I don't have it in my own garden yet, but I will probably add it this fall. By the way, i enjoyed your video. This is something I have thought about adding to my own blog, and yours makes it seem possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb I just love Annabelles, and since they called it the pink Annabelle, I just had to try it... in my garden it has been stronger every year... I really like how it has stood up with strong stems and bloomed with twice as many blooms as my Annabelles the same ago. I planted them at the same time, but the pink one is much larger now and so healthy. I just love hydrangeas, wish I had more shade to have more kinds! I now have them in containers under the deck and the back of beds hoping they can be shaded by the growing smaller trees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful variety. I think I should try growing them.
    Happy ODW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really pretty hydrangea. I'm not familiar with it- i'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hydrangeas, but mine despise me. They are quite stingy with their blooms unlike the beauty you have. Thanks for sharing your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hydrangeas are great flowers. Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a love of hydrangeas too! such a beautiful and easy plant in the garden...a great filler! Can't believe yours are blooming already ~ I still have weeks before mine begin (I think) Appreciate you linking up all your gorgeous posts to Fishtail Cottage's garden party this week! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hydrangeas are gorgeous! I love this time of year when they bloom. Thank you so much for sharing at Simple & Sweet Fridays.
    Hugs,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jestem zauroczona tym pięknym zakątkiem - hortensje prezentują się wspaniale - lubię je zasuszyć do zimowych bukietów i podziwiać przez cały rok - pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!