Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Rose Week - Day 2

 Welcome back to day 2 of Rose Week!
I am very happy to have you visit again!
Today we are looking at the fence and arbor that surrounds the Rose Garden. 
I am in love with these pink peonies!
And the yellow and blue irises are just perfect at the fence.
But it is the pink roses that steal the show.
This is an old heirloom beauty, she blooms just once.
She would be much larger, I chop her back every year!
These are two pink double knockouts, trained to "climb" by selective supports.
Oh Spring in the Roses...
Could there be anything better?
Thanks so much for visiting....
All my love....Brooke

2 comments :

  1. So pretty! I'm admiring your casual symmetry that you've placed on either side of your arbor. The matching roses, the day lilies, the peonies, the irises - all laid out in a symmetrical fashion but still casual due to different colors, etc. Very, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the combination of the peonies, roses and iris together! you have so much blooming at once ~ makes for some delicious eye candy! thank you for linking up to Fishtail Cottage's Garden Party this week! I look forward to seeing your gardens every week! xoox, tracie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!