Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rose Week - Day 1


Welcome back to Creative Country Mom's Garden!
It's June... The Month For Roses!
And I am just so excited I'm gonna do a whole series of posts this week about it.
But so many things are blooming... we have to include pretty things like this Sweet William.
Today we are down in my Cottage Rose Garden.
And the white peonies are just stunning this year!
Oh wow...
So beautiful!
The one time blooming heirloom roses are soooo fragrant.
And the irises are so cheery and bright against the fence.
This yellow one is a favorite.
Queen Elizabeth is always one of the first hybrids to bloom.
Clematises are climbing the trellises with blooms.
These pink peonies are just darling.
Another view of all the colorful blooms!
I will be adding a new video this week too...
So don't miss a day... become a new follower!
Thanks for visiting....Brooke


5 comments :

  1. You have some absolutely beautiful blooms! How colorful and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some really gorgeous pictures here! I love the flowers. :) I'm visiting today from Thursday's Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blooms! My garden is so new (aka baby plants and lots of mulch!), I have to get my fix from admiring gardens like yours. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just magical ! thanks for sharing, I am flower/garden deprived. Happy Pink Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fortunate you are having so many lovely flowers and garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!