Thursday, June 26, 2014

Looking Lush & Full in the Front Gardens...

Welcome to our Country Home!
 Today I am sharing the planting around the front areas of our Farmhouse.
Here I have a mix of sun and shade. 
 So I have added lots of texture, height and interest.
 My small Japanese Maple brings lots of color and drama.
 I love the contrast of lights and darks.
 My baby Magnolia is slowly filling in to be a focal point in this area.
Country-style plantings around the corner of the porch.
 I love all the white blooms in summer with the bits of red.
Can you see the red bee balm?
 It's such a fun perennial to grow.
 We have been busy this week with {another} tennis camp.
 I have already warned my family I will be working in the garden all week.
Especially in the evening... my favorite time.
 Thanks so much for stopping by.
If you are new here, please follow my site so we can stay in touch!
~Brooke~

Let's Keep In Touch!

facebook twitter gplus pinterest rss
Subscribe to CreativeCountryMom's Web Garden by Email

Looking to share your own home and garden posts?
Add them to my Home Sweet Garden Party every Tuesday!
Share anything garden themed, even home decor!
Don't blog?  That's okay!!
You can get inspired by all the shares and featured posts.
It all happens right here at
♥ www.creativecountrymom.com ♥



1 comment :

  1. Your flower beds are just gorgeous and I really love the rock edging you've used. Thank you for sharing this at the History & Home link party. Take care, Dawn @ We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!