Monday, June 9, 2014

Home Sweet Garden Party {6/10}

Welcome to the Home Sweet Garden Party!
I am so glad to have you visit!
Things are looking lush and full in the front gardens....
I have been busy dead-heading irises and roses this week.
And of course.... weeding is a daily chore.
Dandelions and thistle are my enemies this year.
That and hail and flooding rains... 
we've had some pretty bad storms this spring here.
But the garden is so pretty this time of year.
Hydrangeas and daylilies are just starting to show color.
And my reseeding annuals are starting to bloom.
Soon the phlox will fill the front walk with sweet scents.
As you make your way to the front door.
The little annuals in the window boxes are starting to spill over...
And make it feel like summer has finally made it to my country garden.
------------------------------------------
Can't wait to see what is blooming in your gardens!

Here are the features from last weeks party!
afolly9
Back Porch Musings' Back Porch Folly
 
Junk Chic Cottage's Garden Tour
Southern Seazon's Summer Front Porch
The Comforts of Home's Table for Two
Roses: The Charm of Home
The Charm Of Home's June is the Month for Roses
Homeward Found Decor's Backyard Bistro
Penny's Vintage Home's First Bouquet from the Flower Garden

Okay.. it's time to link up your wonderful shares!
xxxx....Brooke



12 comments :

  1. Thank you for hosting, Brooke and thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke thank you for featuring my garden tour this week. It is always fun to join in your party. Love all the beautiful inspiration. Thank you sweet friend.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my front porch. I just love your gardens. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke, thank you for hosting in spite of your accident. I hope each day you feel improvement, and maybe our links will make your day brighter. They sure do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! So much amazing inspiration here! Thank you for featuring my Table For Two! I have nothing to link this week, but I am working on something for next week! Thanks for hosting such a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brooke- this is my first time visiting you. I found you from over at Bernideen's Tea Time Blog.

    Your have such a lush garden - thank you for sharing and for hosting this linky party! : - )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brooke,
    Your Gardens are so~o~o very lush and well laid out!!!
    I adore the white arbor!!!
    Thank you for hosting this amazing linky party!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Brooke! I'm Amber! I'm new to your blog, but so glad to have found you and a place to connect with other GARDENERS via your party! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I came from Shabbilicious. Beautiful garden!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your garden is lovely. I enjoyed your video so much. Thank you for sharing your sweet blog at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful garden you have! Now I'm in your lovely Garden Party :)!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!