Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Home Sweet Garden {6/17}

Welcome to the Home Sweet Garden Party!
Sorry I am late starting this week.
We were busy last night car shopping and today I am
dealing with the insurance issues of them totaling my SUV.
I guess I should be happy to get a new car.
But it is stressful and I hate the idea of a car payment again.
Right now I think we are getting a new Ford Fusion.
It is still in the works....
Today for Home Sweet Garden I am sharing with you the Rose Garden...
 Spring flush is mostly finished, but a few blooms still are opening.
 The Shogun Jap. Irises bloom for 2-3 weeks in lovely purples.
Astilbes and daylilies flank the walls in colors. 
This garden looks out towards the lake and the backyard. 
 A David Austin Rose, Strawberry Hill is glowing for you today.
 The clematis is growing up my bed spring trellis and getting ready to bloom purple again.
Soon it will match the irises.
Okay, that's a peek in my garden...
I can't wait to see what is blooming in yours!
Here are the features from last weeks party!
IMG_3768
Fishtail Cottage's Potting Bench
The Nest at Finch Rest's Pink Peony Tea Time
Bernideen's Tea Time Blog's Pansy Tea in the Garden
Little White Cottage in the Wood's Roses and Painted Mason Jars
Heart Rocks in my Pocket's Front Porch
Sable Hagan's Olive Grove's Roses in Bloom

Okay, let's share some wonderful ideas and be inspired!
Thanks so much for participating in Home Sweet Garden.
~Brooke~

-----------------






10 comments :

  1. Your blog was first on My blog roll as I turned on the computer this morning : ) How lovely to view Your video and peruse Your property while I sip My coffee.I'll be back after a full day babysitting My grandchildren.I would like to take more time and catch up on posts that I have missed.I can see You have been mightily blessed, thank You for sharing with others Your blessings-Denise(from Coffeeberry Cottage)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your garden art! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke,
    Thanks so much for the party!! Your garden is always amazing!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brooke- oh what a thrill to be featured on your awesome garden linky party, thank you! I am so pleased and super flattered. You made my day!

    I will be back for sure soon. Have a fabulous day, my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty party, thank you so much for hosting. Nice features. Have a lovely week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh...a question: Is this a party only for gardeners? I live now in a pent house, not in a home anymore.
    Thank you,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Brooke, so fun to be part of your garden party - and such beautiful eye candy each week. Thank you for hosting! I hope you're healing and back to yourself again.
    Rita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for hosting Brooke. I love your gardens and your David Austin Rose, Strawberry Hill is amazing. I enjoyed the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I'm so honored... thank you for featuring my blog on this fun party! Love it.

    Blessings....

    Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brooke, thank you for spotlighting my Porch! I am honored!
    Your property is beautiful! I love the lawn going down to the pond!

    Have a great day,
    Elaine
    heartrocksinmypocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!