Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Daylilies and More at the Driveway Beds...

Hello again!  Welcome Back!!
 It is HOT-HOT-HOT in Indiana this week.
Been in the mid to lower 90s all week and humid.
Making me think we might be in for a long dry summer.
 So while this is looking fresh and pretty I wanted to share.
 The lovely daylilies blooming at the driveway beds.
 And the wonderful white blooms of the Annabelle Hydrangea.
Blooming in the island bed.
 What daylily is it?
Stella D'Oro.. but don't call her just a yellow.
She blooms her heart out and will rebloom if I cut her back a bit.
She is a powerhouse in the garden.
Thanks so much for stopping by and please consider becoming a new follower!
~Brooke~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!