Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Celebrating 10,000 Facebook Likes!

Hello dear friends and followers!
 This week has been kind of a celebration for me.
 I am amazed to say I now have over 10,000 Facebook likes at Creative Country Mom's Garden!
How cool is that?
It still amazes me the comments and notes from my wonderful readers! 
 So today, with all my heart, I say thank you!
And I make a promise to keep right on doing what I love...
Decorating, thrifting, gardening and sharing all of it with you!
All my love...Brooke 



2 comments :

  1. I am not surprised. Browsing your blog is a delight. You do have the most beautiful garden. I love your wild patch............

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful garden, will follow so I can come back and browse
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!