Monday, May 5, 2014

Home Sweet Garden {5/05}

Welcome to the Home Sweet Garden Party!
I am so glad to have you join us this week!
Things are really greening up here at the lake.
I have been dividing perennials and tweaking things here and there.
Actually I have been making quite a mess!
But it will all be worth it when it starts blooming.
The horse fence is all down now.
And the irises are just starting to bloom!
I just did a big Rose Garden post... if you missed it... click HERE!


Okay... lets see what other lovely shares we had this week!


(If you were featured please grab the cute button to show it off!)
Again... not in any order...

IMG_1905
A DELIGHTSOME LIFE TEA BY ROSES 4
SONY DSC
Garden Bench Makeover by virginiasweetpea.com






Like to see more of my photography, garden and home? 
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!


My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 8,000 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.

"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!