Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Americana Farmhouse Porch... or how it use to be!



IMG_5804



IMG_4134



IMG_7313



IMG_7322


IMG_7331

IMG_7312

IMG_7314

IMG_7315


IMG_7318



IMG_7307

IMG_7302

IMG_5824



For the first five years we lived out here my porch was done in Americana.
I often see pics of it popping up on pinterest...
I thought for the holiday I would share a few with you!

I still love this style... but am enjoying my brighter colors now.
Thanks so much for visiting!!
~Brooke~


4 comments :

  1. I left an earlier comment but don't see it? LOVE your Americana porch...just lovely with all those vintage treasures...perfect! Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your porch very inspiring as I am planning to add one onto my house this summer. It is great to see what fits. Can you tell me how wide yours is? Is that 10' or 12' wide?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Americana decor you had, but I also love your current look, too. Thank you for sharing at the History & Home link party - Dawn, We Call It Junkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks beautiful! I do appreicate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!