Monday, May 26, 2014

Home Sweet Garden Party {5/27}


Hello dears!
Happy Memorial Day!
And welcome to our Home Sweet Garden Party!
This week I am sharing the Butterfly Hill...
I wish you could see this in person...
I just love all the blended colors...
The irises looked the best this year I have ever seen them.
It is so full and lush.
Just spilling over the edges.
The lake makes a lovely backdrop for the blooms.
Like this pink weigela shrub.
Lots of yellows and blues too.
Lets just face it... I love them all.
Peonies are adding scents to this garden.
So pretty in pink!
As I type this I am listening to a jet ski on the lake!
And I am wearing a cotton dress and flip-flops...
Yes, I feels like Summer... a beautiful Memorial Day!


Okay lets see some of our lovely features this week!

topsy turvy galvanized buckets from Cottage at the Crossroads
Cottage At The Crossroad's Topsy Turvy Galvanized Buckets
Wife, Mother Gardener's Tulips at Gilmore Gardens
Comfort's of Home's Backyard Before and After
DIY Umbrella Planter
Confessions of a DIYer's Umbrella Planter
Homeward Found Decor's Weathered Paint Finish

Okay, lets see what beautiful things you've been up to this week!
Thanks so much for visiting and sharing!
xxxx...Brooke




3 comments :

  1. Great features! I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color! Your Peonies are wonderful! I do appreciate you sharing with A Return to Loveliness,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden - especially love the Peony! I do appreicate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!