Monday, May 19, 2014

Home Sweet Garden Party {5/20}

Hello my dears and welcome to this week's Home Sweet Garden Party!
 First off I apologize for it being so quiet from me this week.
I had my "big" yard sale Friday and Saturday.
It took most of the week to get ready for it...
and today I have the donations all hauled off.
I am happy, I got rid of a bunch... so I can haul home more#!

Okay.... this beauty you see it Autumn Tryst and it reblooms in the fall as well.
I have sooo many irises in bloom.... will try to photo them all this week.
 Lovely chives are so cute... and I cook with them too!
  Orange Harvest is a lovely golden peachy one... it shimmers it is so lovely.
 All the peonies are opening... ants included!
 Dorothy Rose Columbine is a favorite of mine..
 I love its rosy blooms... perfect.
 Old fashioned irises at the driveway....
 Giant Alliums are wonderful pops of color.
I don't grow many azaleas, but after four years in the garden... this white one seems to be taking off.
Hopefully I can enjoy it for many years to come....

Okay, I am so blessed to share so many lovely features this week.
If I shared your post... grab this banner for your site if you'd like!




SONY DSC

IMG_2518


May is such a beautiful time in the garden.... can't wait to see what your share this week!
~Brooke~
-------------------------------------




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!