Monday, May 12, 2014

Home Sweet Garden {5/13}

Welcome dear sweet friends to this week's 'Home Sweet Garden' party!
I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day weekend.
It was pretty here both days.
My oldest had a choir concert Sunday afternoon.

Lots of family time, going out to eat and such!
I have a special treat for you this week for the party...
A view I took today of the back gardens!
 
Okay... lets get on with the party!

If you are featured this week... grab this cute button!
 
Again... in no order...
DIY Chippendale Railings by virginiasweetpea.com
 
 
Fairy Garden
 
 
IMG_1675
 
 
 
pink36
 
Like to see more of my photography, garden and home?
I would love to share it with you. You can follow my site or you could receive
my posts directly into your email. Lets keep in touch!
My Facebook Page--- My latest posts and so much more!
Now with over 8,000 members!
I am linking up to the parties found HERE.
"Take my life and let me be, a living prayer, my God to thee."
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. I enjoy hearing from my readers!